Recently I have been having trouble with my NetFlix instant watch service. On several occasions I get odd DRM errors telling me that the date on my PC is set to (insert current date here) and to check and make sure it’s correct, which it is. I don’t think I am the only person having this problem because when I fired up trusty ol’ Google, I found lots of other folks complaining about and seeking solutions for NetFlix DRM errors as well. Not all of them shared my exact error number, but they all sounded faily similar in what was happening.
As I searched, I found a few things to try and although none helped me, some helped other folk so I will list them here anyway. Finally, the explanation and solution that worked for me actually made a lot of sense once I digested it, and I bet it will help some of you out there as well. 🙂